The Longboard is a Caribbean-Inspired Coastal Kitchen located in the heart of Cruz Bay, offering light and healthy fares and creative cocktails inspired by coastal regions around the globe.
The main menu features poke bowls, ceviches, gourmet tacos & baja bowls, as well as vegetarian options, all prepared with a Caribbean flair using local spices, locally-caught seafood, and locally-grown herbs, greens, and fruits. The fast-casual atmosphere encourages guests to enjoy a cocktail while sharing snacks or small plates before moving on to the rest of the menu.
The bar menu offers a unique selection of house-crafted cocktails, beers, wines, and specialty drinks, including our world-famous Frozen Painkiller. The cocktail program is highlighted by fresh-squeezed juices, house-made sodas, mixers, liqueurs, and syrups, dehydrated fruit garnishes, and Caribbean-inspired mixology. We celebrate 'island time' daily from 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM with the best Happy Hour on St. John.
- We do not take reservations. Table waits typically aren’t too long, but we do get busy and have limited seating at tables for large groups.
- We have a waitlist! To check the current wait or add your name to the list, give us a call at (340) 715-2210, or click 'Join Waitlist' from our Google Business Profile.
- To avoid crowds or lengthy wait times, dine a bit earlier or later than usual. Our best availability is from 3:00-5:00 PM & 8:00-10:00 PM.
- We have gluten-free, vegetarian & vegan options, and can accommodate food allergies.
- We don't have a kid-specific menu, but we can amend many items on our menu to be more kid-friendly. Just ask your server!
- World Famous Painkillers [at least in our world]. Our painkillers are frozen delights and we believe everyone (18+) should try at least one.
- Grab a spot at the bar and watch surf videos.
- We make our ginger beer & grapefruit soda in house and are pretty stoked about how great they taste [on their own, or in a Dark + Stormy or Paloma].
- Chickens are island friends and part of the Cruz Bay local atmosphere. You may find them strutting table side to say hello.
- Our open-air porch is a great spot for people watching – known locally as ‘limin’.
- Our bathroom wallpaper is a collection of vintage surf magazine spreads from the 70’s, hand-applied one-by-one by two of our rockstar staff.
- Directions from Passenger Ferry: Exit the ferry dock and go straight, taking a left when you hit the intersection. The Longboard is on your right.
- Directions from Car Ferry: Exit barge dock and veer right, go straight until you reach the circle. Take your first left (9:00) on the circle and head towards the heart of Cruz Bay. Take your first right onto Prince Street. The Longboard is on your right.