At this time, we do not take reservations.
We are a first-come-first-seated fast-casual style restaurant ... and can get very busy in high season during peak dining hours.
We recommend all guests to utilize our day-of waitlist. The waitlist starts daily - once we are fully seated & have a wait for a table. Once the waitlist is active, any in-person guests will be added to the list in the order of their arrival.
Due to the overwhelming amount of requests to join our waitlist remotely, we have temporarily suspended the ability for guests to add themselves to the waitlist online.
A few things to know:
- The waitlist is not a reservation system, so you aren't able to select an exact time to dine with us. However, it will keep you updated where you are in line & what the estimated wait time is via text.
- You'll receive a text confirming when you've been added to the waitlist. It'll list an estimated wait time. We can't guarantee an exact time your table will be available.
- When notified your table is ready, please head to the restaurant promptly and check in with the host. We'll hold your table for 10 minutes before offering it to the next guest in line.
- We're sorry, but we can't save your spot + move your name to the next in line if you aren't ready to dine when your table is ready. We're happy to keep you on the list though... but you'll be forfeiting your spot & moving to the back of the line.
- We ask that all guests on our waitlist respect those waiting behind them in line. Please arrive promptly to be seated & complete your dining experience with us in a timely manner [1-hour], to allow us to serve as many guests as possible.
We hope to see you soon!